The NIS registration info for the mail domain the mail came from is:
W3COM pty ltd (MAILGIRL-DOM)
   P.O. box 1240
   Milton, QLD 4064
   AU

   Domain Name: MAILGIRL.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Bloe, Joe  (JA4011)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      +61 7890 1234 (FAX) +61 7890 1234
 Billing Contact:
      Bloe, Joe  (JA4011)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      +61 7890 1234 (FAX) +61 7890 1234

   Record last updated on 30-Jul-99.
   Record created on 21-Feb-98.
   Database last updated on 1-Aug-99 11:40:21 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS1.INS-WEB.COM              206.79.74.155
   NS2.INS-WEB.COM              203.37.180.220
they could give this 'poor excuse for a *CENSORED*' a jingle.

-Jason A. McClelland