James!

 I appreciate your interset in this problem, There is already a solution
available in Windows98/NT from Leaenout & Hauspie Speech Products NV and
also from Speechworks International,they are there on the web.But I do
not want to use Windows.I have to kep costs down to directly compete
with people who own Internet Kiosks and charge about $ 1.5 per hour to
surf the Internet.

My reasoning is simple,a lot more people know to use the telephone and
this is a way to let a lot of people know about Linux directly.

Will keep you informed.

Gerry Mascarenhas