Hello,

       I'm running RH 6.0 with kernel 2.2.5-15 and I'm trying to upgrade
to 2.2.10 . I'm untarred the new kernel to /usr/src/linux (the default?)
and ran the xconfig from there. I get past the make dep, make clean but
trying to do the final make zImage I get this error.

      /usr/include/bits/errno.h :25: linux/errno.h
                                           no such file or directory
         make:***[scripts/split-include] Error 1

I checked for the errno.h file and sure enough its in the directory in
question. Anyone seen this before ? TIA

Darryl