Hi,

I just had the same thing happen to me. After I installed RedHat 6.0 and
rebooted on the boot disk that the install made, I received the same message.

  boot Linux
  error 0x10

It turned out to be a "bad disk"

I reinstalled and used a "NEW" disk when asked if I wanted to make a boot
disk, and on the reboot all went well.
Then I used "KDE floppy format" (KDE / Utilities / KFloppy) to format the
disk I received the "error 0x10" on and it checked for bad blocks ....
well, 80% of the blocks were marked bad.

Hope this helps you.

from one newbie to another!
Jim