I agree mostly with what you are saying, but I would like to point something
out.

Here goes, and remember, these are my opinions and aren't ment to start any
flaming wars... ;)

Since I started using Linux back in 94-95, so very much has happend. In those
days I 'had' to use MicroSoft products to get my basic office work done. (Not
really true, but darn close...) Today I even got my girlfriend to use
WordPerfect on my RedHat box instead of MS Office. Nothing sexistic, could be
any user who up till a year ago only used MSWindows 3.11. And, after a brief
period of disorientation, she even enyoed it...

With that in perspectiv, just think about what will happend in a few years...
As we all know, computer industrie is a moving target and for all that I know I
could reside to MS products by 9.00 Am tomorrow if that suits my needs... As a
matter of fact, for all I know, when I wake up to morrow, there might aswell
not exist anything like Linux or MS...

Not very real-life-related, but thinkin that way gives a perspectiv on life as
we live it... And love it... IMHO thats a part of why we all love to debate
these things...

Have a good one out there...

//Uffe