Edward Fleming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ed Chen wrote:
> >
> > Just curious if anyone has used exceed? It lets you work graphically with
> > your linux box on your windows machine. Not sure about the specifics on
> > it, but is there anything similar to that which is free? TIA.
> >
> > ed
>
> Would that be about the same as WINE?

Nope.  WINE is designed to allow you to run win progs under Linux.  Exceed is an
x-server for win.  I used to use something that wasn't all that good and who's name I
forget.  IMHO you are going to wrong direction! ;-)  Your goal should be to run under
linux.

If that isn't practical, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/xsites.html#XMicrosoft is a good
place to start trying to find an xserver for windows though Kenton recently said that
he didn't know of any that were free any more.

rw2

--
Logically, life must be possible in the Universe.
Else you would not be here.