We are just investigating using Linux as a Process Control and Building
Automation foundation, and part of the situation is that we have to be able to
do Remote Administration, including any changes to the system. Reason; Often
there is no physical access to the computers, nor any screens and keyboards
around.
Security (against hackers) is not a 'real' problem, since the hosts are not
accessible from the Internet.

Thanks.