On Fri, 08 Oct 1999, Emerson Bazilio Pedreira wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have tried to install a japanese version of Linux in my computer, but it
>failed.
>Now I trying to uninstall it but it was impossible, because I could not
>delete the LILO partition.
>I have tried to use Linux fdisk, DOS fdisk and OS/2 fdisk program but
>nothing change. So every time that I start up my computer it starts the LILO
>partition.
>Please what I have to do in order to complete erase the Linux from my HD.
lilo -u
that "should rplace the old contents of the mbr,  another way;

fdisk /dev/hdxx
use the d para meter to delete the partition then w to exit, the try
lilo -u again.
If all else fails a dos bootdisk with fdisk on it should dio the
trick by running fdisk /mbr

--
Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]