From: Neuro_Sys [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 1:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: winlinux

well i have isntalled winlinux.  its not to hard.  had a bit of a problem
with scsi.  ended up adding an ide drive and installing it to that and
running it as a slave to my scsi drive, but needless to say it works.  nice
graphic interface and decent help files.  i am moving on to armed linux now.
it is supposed to be a little bit better.  will let ya all know how that
goes!

kyle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]