official website is http://www.ssh.fi

lots of info there.

you'll need ssh clients to connect to your webservers ssh server.

The problem is ssh version 1 clients can't connect to version 2 servers,
and version 2 clients can't communicate to version 1 servers.  The two
version are 100% incompatible.  ssh2 servers can be run in version 1
compatible mode were they spawn a seperate version 1 server if it
detects that the client is a version 1 client.  But that's up to the
sysadmin to setup.

if you use some form of unix/linux clients and servers (including
source) are available for download from the site. The url is
http://www.ssh.fi/sshprotocols2/download.html
see the license but I think it's free for some non-commercial uses.

if you use win32 to connect.
"Tera Term pro" - is a free (GPL I think) telnet client with an
available ssh version 1 patch.
http://www.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html for tera term and
http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html for the ssh ver. 1 patch.

http://www.mindbright.se/mindterm has the only free ssh version 2 client
that I'm aware of.  Cool client, java, so it can even run in a browser.

btw.  A bunch of Hackers are working on a totally compatible, totally
free replacement for the ssh protocol.  It's called lsh, found at
http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/ .  It's early, but there's working code.

one of the first things I do after a linux install is to kill the telnet
server and install ssh.

hope this helps,
later,
kervin