Hello Folks,

        I am having a problem during an install.  On three completely
different boxes, RedHat 5.2 finishes the install process and tells
me to reboot.  On all the machines, I restart and the boxes lock at
LI .  My Linux guru says that he has seen this problem before, but
can't remember what the cause is.  As this project started as a re-
install for kicks, I know that the media is good as of a few weeks
ago.  The hardware is old 486DX2-66s with 32mb of ram and
various peripherals varying from loaded to bare bones.  Any ideas ?

Jeffrey R. Sunseri

Systems Analyst
Department of Information Technology
Mount Aloysius College
7373 William Penn Highway
Cresson PA 16630

(814)886-6479

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
 - Sherlock Holmes, "Scandal in Bohemia" (1892)