I am runnning Caldera 2.2 in dual boot setup with W98 and for some
reason Linux runs slow compared to (dare I say) W98.  Just basic programs
take longer than they should.
        I have a K6-2 400, 192mb RAM, with W98 running on my Maxtor 8.4 hd
and Caldera running on a Quantum 2.1 hd.  Is there a way I can resize my
swap file because it is only showing 128meg swap partition?
        I am truly a newbie to Linux, but more than willing to give up
Windows for a superior operating system, but I need a little help doing so.

        If you can offer any help with this let me know.