This is just a testimonial to all newbies who are looking for easy and
cheap installation.

I just picked up the latest edition (November) of 'Linux Magazine' and it
came with a free cd containing TurboLinux Workstation 4.0 lite.  I decided
to try it out, and all I can say is "WOW!!!!"  I have been using Red Hat
6.0, and while it is a great setup, I have been having problems in that I
needed to configure quite a few pieces of hardware myself as the autoprobe
would either crash or hang my system. Although I had some trouble
installing Turbolinux at first (rawrite did not want to work.. I think I
just had bad floppy disks) I eventually got setup. To my surprise,
autodetect detected everything from my mouse to my graphic card (an Xpert
98 which Redhat doesn't seem to autodetect).  All of my plug and play
devices were autoset, and when I started Xwindows, I was pleased to
discover that everything was SO easy to set up thanks to the layout of
TurboWindows (which I like more than GNOME).  I have to say that after this
experience, I am going to continue using turbolinux and ditch redhat.  The
best part of the whole experience was that the cd only cost my 4.95 and I
got an awesome magazine thrown in to boot.

Just my little rant,

John