On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Paulius wrote:
>Hello list,
>
>is there a posibility to connect linux box to AS/400 through com port
>and use it as console?
>It seems, windows console version uses SNA for that... and I thought,
>it should be very simple and done using minicom ;))

I dont know that terminal however most terminal should work in one
way or another, read /usr/doc/HOWTO/Serial-HOWTO which gives other
places to read also eg..

quote from the Serial-HOWTO

  1.2.  Related HOWTO's re: the Serial Port

  <B7>  Serial-Programming-HOWTO helps you write C programs (or parts of
     them) that handle the serial port.  You may do the equivalent of
     "stty ...", open ports in various modes, and more.

  <B7>  Text-Terminal-HOWTO is all about character-cell terminals (dumb
     terminals ?).

--
Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]