I am trying to install linux on an old 486 laptop, without benefit of
cdrom, ethernet, or dial up ISP.
        I was attempting to access the cd I installed this system off of, and
keep getting a 'fs type iso9660 not supported by kernel' How is this
possible if this is the exact media I installed the system off of????

        The only other option I can think of is possibly installing off of a
parrallel ditto drive. But that is a whole new area to cover for me, and
not something I have time for right now.
Any thought or suggestions are greatly appreciated, as I have 2 hours to
kill at work, and I get really bored fast.

--
~P~

Remove the spam to reply:-)     "What we do is never really
understood,
                                         but always merely praised and blamed.

                                        Neitzsche