Hi All,

In the past couple of days we've had a couple of self-appointed net nazis
on this list. I'm sure you've meet them.. the ones telling everyone this
or that is on topic or off, etc.

I've been on this list since around October '97 and have not yet spoke
with the owner. Now if one of the net nazis wants to take over as owner,
please do. But let us know before hand so that the rest of us can leave.

As it is said...
F**k'em if they can't take a joke,
and joke them if they can't take a f**king. :)

Later friends!

Jim Hatridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Proud Linux User #88484
                        Jim's Beowulf Project
               Looking for giveaway computers and parts
                           I need it all!
                       Email Jim for details on
          how you can help build a poor man's super computer.