Hi Stefan,

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Stefan BEKE wrote:

> I never had problem with printer in Linux. Until now.
>
> Printer: HP LaserJet 6L
> System: RHL 6.1 (2-12-20)
>
> My printer is not detected. It's, as usual, on LPT1 in Windows. Printing
> works fine under Windows, but in Linux, even if I try print directly to
> port, no success.

Try printing to lp0, if that don't work try lp1 and then lp2. If that
don't work email me what it errors you get and we'll work on it.

Hope this helps,

Jim Hatridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Proud Linux User #88484
                        Jim's Beowulf Project
               Looking for giveaway computers and parts
                           I need it all!
                       Email Jim for details on
          how you can help build a poor man's super computer.