Hi all!,

Paint me dumb but I can't figure out which ioport my network card is on.
When it probes for my ethercard at 0x0300 it does not find it. Ioports
does not show 0300, which one should I be using? Thanks! BTW, I'm using
SuSE 5.2 and my system has two printer ports.

hatridge@Opus:/home/hatridge > cat /proc/ioports
0000-001f : dma1
0020-003f : pic1
0040-005f : timer
0060-006f : keyboard
0070-007f : rtc
0080-009f : dma page reg
00a0-00bf : pic2
00c0-00df : dma2
00f0-00ff : npu
01f0-01f7 : ide0
02f8-02ff : serial(auto)
03c0-03df : vga+
03e8-03ef : serial(auto)
03f0-03f5 : floppy
03f6-03f6 : ide0
03f7-03f7 : floppy DIR
03f8-03ff : serial(auto)

TIA!

Jim Hatridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Proud Linux User #88484
                        Jim's Beowulf Project
               Looking for giveaway computers and parts
                           I need it all!
                       Email Jim for details on
          how you can help build a poor man's super computer.