This has bugged me ever since I've been working with Netscape for Linux.
Everytime I fill out a form and come to a drop down selection to make a
choice, when I make the selection, I can't type in any of the text fields
in the form anymore.  Anyone else have this problem?  If so, is there a
fix for it?