> I am about to commit the ultimate sin, but here goes.
> Which is the best Linux distribution out there ? I have quite a few on
> hand and I would like to choose one so I can pass the others on to the
> unwashed - by Friday.
>
> I would like it if some one could point me to a useful and unbiased
> review of a lot of distributions, or some resource that would help. I
> want unbiased so vendor sites, won't work. Failing that where can I find
> out the contents of the distros, short of mounting/installing all of
> them.
>
> Thanks
> --
> How good and how pleasant it would be
> Before God and man, To see the unification of all Africans,
> http://www.bigfoot.com/~blakdogg
>
> -
> Please read the FAQ at http://www.linux-learn.org/faqs

Akintayo:

For what it's worth:

I have mounted all of the major Linux distros, Debian, Red Hat,
S.U.S.E.,Mandrake and Slackware.
Until I mounted Slackware, I favored Debian.
If you are only interested in content, try Debian.
But it is a subjective thing, how it fits you.
Slackware fits me best.

Take this from a sagittarius who will always be searching. :-)

Edward
Morgan, NJ, USA