* Akintayo Holder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am about to commit the ultimate sin, but here goes.  Which is the
> best Linux distribution out there ?

Nobody can tell you which is the best Linux distro.  The best distro
for you is the one *you* think is best.  The only advice I can give
you is to try them and make a decision based on what you like/dislike.
You can pick up all the major distro's on CD for a couple of bucks.

<begin totally biased opinion>
The only distro you should consider is Slackware.
<end totally biased opinion>

Want to really learn Linux?
   ... Install Slackware

--
| Failures are divided into two classes - those who thought and |