Has anyone run into this before with smbpasswd....

Deleting a user takes care of the passwd side of things, but there is still
a lingering smbpasswd user that can still authenticate against that
file.  I've read through the smbpasswd man and they do not mention a
"delete" function, just a disable.  The problem there is... if you add
another user same login... it will update the smbpasswd file but it stays
disabled.  With a large number of account like I have this could take a
while to enable everything again.

Am I just blind and not reading something right or is there really not a
smbpasswd remove, and what is an option to do this?

Mike
Mike Tvarkunas
Assistant Director of Information Technology
East Mississippi Community College
Phone: 662-476-5059 Fax: 662-476-5059