Hi,
First if some one could please tell me if there is any ftp client for console that can
go through ftp proxy, because my isp's downloads without using its ftp proxy is just
unbareable.

###1### Any console ftp client that can use proxy

Secondly whenever I try to compile the software for KDE I get this perticular error,
if some one could please help me,
checking for connect...yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for killpg in -lucb... no
checking for QT... configure: error: QT-1.3 (headers and libraries) not found. Please
check your installation!

where as I have qt 1.44 and qt 2.0.1 installed, is it that this perticular software
needs qt 1.3? which is an older version? This error is given by the series of KDE
software like ksendmail and kzilla.

###2### QT problem

If some one could help me out with these problems please..
thank you
Sheikh Nauman-ul-Haque