At 09:14 AM 6/19/00 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I'm installing Linux on my Dell Notebook (Inspiron 3800)...and when I am
>partitioning the hard drive, it tells me that /boot is too large...what is
>happening here?

At a guess, you are being warned that you are asking LILO to boot from a
partition that goes past cylinder 1024. Consult the Large-Disk HowTo
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Large-Disk-HOWTO.html) for up-to-date details.

For more than a vague guess, you'll have to tell us what Linux you are
installing, what your partitioning table is, what actual message (not a
paraphrase, the actual words) you are getting, and at what point in the
install you are getting it.