Greetings and thanks to all who helped with my previous mount/reinstall
problem. I have now successfully moved my files and reinstalled Red Hat
6.1 using the KDE workstation option.

I have an internal USR (now 3com) 33.6 modem. I have setup kppp however
it cannot detect my modem. I believe the exact error message is "Can't
find modem". The modem is on com1 IRQ4 in Windows, I believe that is
ttyS0 in Linux.

This worked fine when I originally installed RH using the gnome desktop
option. I did not have to use setserial and all that kind of stuff that
the modem how-to refers to.

When I start minicom it hangs. Looks like an IRQ conflict, however, this
same machine, without configuration, worked fine with a default install
previously. Any suggestions?

-Steve
begin:vcard
n:Ackerman;Steven
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
note;quoted-printable:This electronic email message together with any attachments is=0D=0Aconfidential. If you are not the intended recipient please reply =0D=0Aimmediately and destroy the message. You may not print, copy,=0D=0Adisclose or use the contents in any way.
fn:Steven Ackerman
end:vcard