Thanks a lot for all people answering about DNS! A few of the responses,
especially Ray's, contained exactly what I need !

I wanted to be sure that the solution I figured out is OK, it won't disturb
anyone ... Things seems to be as I imagined from the beginning.

> I hope this is enough to get you started. If you have other, specific
> questions, or if I misunderstood what you were asking, please don't
hesitate
> to post a follow up. I don't understand what your comment about dynamic
> address sasignment on the external interface has to do with this problem,
> for example.

Just wanted to describe my configuration, pointing out that I don't have a
fixed IP address from my ISP.

Thanks again.
Razvan