I've just set up LinucPPC for the first time. I decided to use the
Pine mail client. Got that configured and Fetchmail to access my ISP's
mail port. But when it came to configuring sendmail to actually
deliver the mail to my own Inbox I hit a brick wall.
I'm not even sure if I'm just barking up the wrong tree. Do I need all
three programmes running at all? When I ran just Fetchmail and Pine I
got SMTP error messages when Fetchmail tried to download my mail. I
guessed the missing link was Sendmail.

BUT...getting Sendmail installed and running has lost me. I've read
numerous manual pages and they haven't helped.
Is there an easy way that I'm missing?

Mike