Fine, my mc new it then forgot it now it learned it again.

However, invoking "at" none of the extra keys work anymore; BackSpace,
Any suggestions of how to bring them back to life?

Peter

In Xterm ctrl-leftmouse>Backarrow Key

in gnomterm Settings>Preferences>untick Swap DEL/Backspace

Next time study first before you squeak, stupid me!

Peter