[andrzej zaborowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

> Poky (pokylinux.org) and mamona both work pretty well for everyday use
> on the nseries.  Fortunately the userspace can partially ignore the
> charging issue because the RETU (now Betty) chip takes care of that in
> the hardware.  Charging / charger-cable / power-button / battery-life
> states are readable from /sys and /dev.

Ah, interesting.  When I was looking at the nokia patches to 2.6.21
it seemed like all power control happened from the userspace side
and the retu driver just allowed userspace to read/write the chip.
Does this patches beyond kernel-source-rx-34_2.6.21.0-osso71.diff.gz?

Where would I be looking in /sys or /dev for the charger/battery
state?

Thanks,

Brian