On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 06:23:23 -0700
"ext Brian Swetland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck getting a 2.6.23 or 2.6.24 kernel working
> with the 800 or 810?  When I was poking around with it a while back,
> I had to backport our stuff to .21 due to binary-only wifi drivers
> being incompatible with newer kernels.

I would say that N800 has the best support at the moment in linux-omap.
I think almost all the drivers are there. IIRC only temperature sensor
is missing.

N810 has unfortunately only very minimal support. But at least USB and
OneNAND are working so it can run as a block box. However there
shouldn't be any new binary stuff so in principle it should be able to
get into same shape than N800 with help of our kernel sources.

Jarkko