On 01/06/2016 01:44 PM, Adam Ford wrote:
> Any chance you can define what you mean by 'issues' and 'old'?

AVS class recommendation is AVS Class 1.5 for DM3730. If one does not
follow the recommendation, then the result will be that some devices may
not function OR fail in some unpredictable manner after a duration of
time (aka device gets old).

> Logic PD (my daytime employer) uses AVS 3 in their custom Linux
> distribution.  If that's going to be a problem, I would like to notify
> some people there.

Logic PD probably should talk with TI on the topic.

Nishanth Menon