Hi Hari,

How can I map the address? At what part do I specify these mappings;
bridge installation, at DSP side program (with the tci file etc.)? By the
way just before that in the program I do a malloc(32) to another short
pointer but |it doesn't return any errors?

Please forgive me if this is a trivial question but I'm just learning the
DSP programming. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Can