Hi Can,

The address that DSP accesses should be mapped to physical address by ARM.
I am not sure what you are trying to do, but you can look at the below examples
on how the Mapping works.

Reference: 1
=====
MPU side sample:
http://gitorious.org/ti-dspbridge/userspace/blobs/master/source/samples/mpu/src/dmmcopy/dmmcopy.c

DSP sample:
http://gitorious.org/ti-dspbridge/userspace/trees/master/source/samples/dsp

Reference: 2
=====
Felipe has good example on his tree. May be this is bit simpler.
http://github.com/felipec/dsp-dummy/tree/master

Thank you,
Best regards,
Hari