Gary Thomas wrote:
I have a new board - OMAP 3530 with 512MB DRAM & NAND
I've build X-loader and U-Boot for it and it mostly comes
up.  The sources I used (based on recommendations from the
BeagleBoard pages) were:
  http://git.gitorious.org/x-load-omap3/mainline.git
  git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git

I had to make a small change to get it to recognize the
larger NAND FLASH device.

The problem I have now is that it's only seeing 1/2 (256MB)
of the available DRAM.

* Does anyone know how to get it to see all 512MB?

Not exactly on how to see all 512MB. But while we switched U-Boot Beagle to support 256MB instead of 128MB we did what is in

http://git.mansr.com/?p=u-boot;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/old

Maybe the top ~10 commits from Mans there could help you.

* Is there a better place to ask/discuss these questions?

Yes. U-Boot list. It was already mentioned in this thread.

Cheers

Dirk