On Saturday 14 May 2011 05:47:33 Steve Calfee wrote:
> I put in a few debug statements. It appears that my DMA never gets
> started. I know it can work with a different machine and codec driver,
> but not mine. I don't see any explicit DMA init, but that must be the
> problem.  Any more ideas?

You mean neither omap_pcm_hw_params nor omap_pcm_trigger got called?
Could you post the output of dmesg related to ASoC? Does the connection
between the CPU and codec DAI correct?
Does McBSP part got initialized (for example does omap_mcbsp_dai_hw_params,
omap_mcbsp_dai_trigger got called)?

--
Péter