On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:07:18 -0700 (MST) Paul Walmsley <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, NeilBrown wrote:
> 
> > Oh - another thing.
> > Sometimes during early boot I get:
> > 
> > [    0.158447] omap_hwmod: usbtll_fck: missing clockdomain for usbtll_fck.
> > [    0.176879] omap_hwmod: hdq: softreset failed (waited 10000 usec)
> 
> This latter bug just got fixed, it's updated in the new HDQ series that I 
> sent out:
> 
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=132719073710874&w=2
> 
> BTW, if you could give that a spin for us at some point, it would be 
> greatly appreciated; I don't think I have a board with a 1-wire device on 
> it (at least, not that I know of).

I'll try them against 3.2 tomorrow.  I'll be a while longer before I move up
to 3.3-rc but when I do I'll try to test there too.

Thanks,
NeilBrown

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to