Hi

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Mohammed, Afzal wrote:

> Reverting merge commit
>
> 58adb29 Merge branch 'io_chain_devel_3.4' of git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6
> into prm
>
> makes OMAP3EVM boot.
>
> Bisecting into this merge could not be done as build was breaking
> for most of the individual commits in the merge (except when
> HEAD is the last commit of the merge, as below).

I just rebased this series on top of v3.4-rc1 and built each patch in it
successfully, so it sounds like there's some bisection-specific build
problem?

As far as the crashes go, I don't think I have an OMAP3EVM, but I'll take
a look here on the OMAP35xx boards that I do have.

Could you try booting with initcall_debug and posting the boot log?

- Paul