On Thu, 5 Apr 2012, Mohammed, Afzal wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 15:37:42, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> > I just booted the 'io_chain_devel_3.5' branch from
> > git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 on a 35xx ES3.0 BeagleBoard with no
> > problems.  Could you please try booting this branch on your OMAP3EVM?
>
> I am unable to fetch using git protocol, hence tried,
>
> http://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 & http://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6.git
>
> but giving error,
>
> fatal: http://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6/info/refs not found: did you run git
> update-server-info on the server?

The git trees on that server aren't exported by the HTTP server, so git
protocol is the only access method on git.pwsan.com right now.

Anyway, I've just posted that branch on git.kernel.org.  Here's the gitweb
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/pjw/omap-devel.git;a=summary

If you open it in your web browser, it shows http and https URLs for the
tree that you should be able to pull from.  You'll want the
"io_chain_devel_3.5" branch.

- Paul