On 6/20/2013 2:48 PM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
On Thursday 20 June 2013, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Benoit Cousson <b-cous...@ti.com> [130619 16:10]:
Hi Tony,

Please pull the following commits for OMAP Device Tree for v3.11.

It does contains as well 2 clock data patches, I hope it will not generate any
conflict with Paul's tree.

Special thanks to Florian for his nice cleanup using the C preprocessor.

It's best that Arnd and Olof take this pull request directly as we're
getting so close to the merge window. These patches should be pretty
much independent of the other branches I've sent, and are needed to
keep omap4 booting now that we've flipped the switch for omap4 to be
DT only.

Would someone provide a merge description for this? I just noticed
that it's not a signed tag, and there are lots of patches in it,
so I'd rather not have to come up with something myself.

What about "omap devicetree changes for v3.11 merge window"
Add mandatory DT support for missing IPs, like USB host,
bandgap, LED, NAND, LAN, CPSW, PWM for OMAP and AMXX devices.
Introduce new AM43x silicon.