On Fri, December 10, 2010 22:22, Jefferson Ogata wrote:
> [...]
adapter and container settings match across systems, as do e2fstune
-l

>> Just to confirm; same cache settings for each volume?
>
> And same RAID battery state?

Will have to check on Monday--my VPN token seems to have given up the
ghost.  Luckily I'm not on call.  I'm pretty sure I drilled into
everything on the problem server and would have noticed a battery anomaly,
but can't specifically recall checking it.  If bad, that would negate the
writeback setting, I guess.