I have a PE2900-III, upgraded with a PERC H700. And I'm now running
CentOS 7.2-1511. This system previously ran CentOS 5.11 and I had OMSA
working great. I would like to get OMSA working again on CentOS7.

I naively went ahead and installed the latest DSU seeing that it has
CentOS7 support. The installation went very smoothly (thank you Dell for
no longer requiring CentOS users to "trick" your scripts to think RHEL)
and "yum install srvadmin-all" worked fine as well. However, the
"omreport" or "omconfig" CLI tools no longer recognize my system or it's
components. I'm guessing OMSA 8.2.0 has dropped support for my older system?

So, what is the last version of OMSA I can use that will still support
the PE2900-III, H700 controller and "maybe" run on CentOS 7?

Thanks,
Bond