From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of Jean-Daniel TISSOT
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 11:30 PM
To: Ponnandi, Soorej <soorej_ponna...@dell.com>; linux-poweredge-Lists
<linux-powere...@lists.us.dell.com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] Latest dsu version

Hi,

Finally I install DSU on a Centos 6.x Dell server.
Works fine.

But I can install firmware for Power supply.

Verifying catalog installation ...
Installing catalog from repository ...
Verifying inventory collector installation ...
Getting System Inventory...
Determining Applicable Updates...

|-----------Dell System Updates-----------|
[ ] represents 'not selected'
[*] represents 'selected'
[-] represents 'Component already at repository version (can be selected only
if -e option is used)'
Choose:  q - Quit without update, c to Commit, <number> - To Select/Deselect, a
- Select All, n - Select None

[ ]1 Power Supply
 Current Version : 69.45.9B Upgrade to : 6B.47.9B

[ ]2 Power Supply
 Current Version : 69.45.9B Upgrade to : 6B.47.9B

Enter your choice : q

I install one time the two firmwares for our two power supplies, reboot the
system an when running DSU again I show no change of the version of the
firmware.

Must I apply firmware update one by one ?

Using Live cycle option at boot don't resolve this problem.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

--
Bien cordialement, Jean-Daniel