From: Stephen Berg (Contractor) [mailto:stephen.berg....@nrlssc.navy.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:29 PM
To: Gore, Santosh ; linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] DSU failure on NIC firmware

Different system, update for SAS-RAID firmware this time, same problem:

Installing SAS-RAID_Firmware_2948G_LN_12.10.7-0001_A13...
The attempted feature is not licensed to run on this system. Please contact
service provider

Is there a .BIN file for this update?

BTW, tried to install that NIC firmware .BIN file on an identical R310 with the
same network hardware, and I get the same error message about feature not