Just reinstalled four M610 blades with SL7.2.  Unlike recent reinstalls
I've done I did NOT update the iDRAC firmware to 3.80, it's still at 3.75.

After installation I installed OMSA 8.2 and everything worked.  I then
updated OMSA to 8.3 and all the OMSA services still work.  On the blades
and rack servers that I've done recently running dsu was always the
first step and pretty much every system had the updated iDRAC firmware
3.80 installed.

So that is a pretty clear indication that OMSA 8.3 and iDRAC firmware
3.80 are not cooperating with each other.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator