Le 07/01/2018 19:45, Rich Sudlow a écrit :
Please note that if you're keeping systems secure by applying
the latest bios patch BIOS_78R68_LN_2.7.0.BIN for Intel processors.

Running dsu overwrites that by installing version 2.6 of the
bios back

Anyone else wish dsu really worked ??

Hi,

I don't know if it's normal to have dsu downgrading the BIOS, but I assume the repository has to be upgraded with the latest BIOS firmwares before dsu can use it, and as of now I still see BIOS files with 2.6 version and dated 12/14.

Anyone from Dell could tell us when the repository will contain the latest versions ? The sooner the better I'd say, seeing the Intel flaw.

Bye.