Hi guys,

It seems like the repo is updated now :

http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/dsu/

but I don't see the new BIOS, at least the one for R630 / R730 servers : it is listed in the changelog :

http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/dsu/changelog.html

R730 BIOS

New : BIOS_78R68_LN_2.7.0.BIN
Old : BIOS_KGTJ5_LN_2.6.0.BIN

There is no file named BIOS_78R68_LN_2.7.0*.rpm in the repo :

http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/dsu/os_independent/noarch/

but there is still the old BIOS file in the file BIOS_KGTJ5_LN_2.6.0-2.6.0-18.01.00.noarch.rpm

So, is it a problem with my company's internet proxy, or on your side ?

Bye.