Hello,

after updating from Java 8/162 to 8/171 I can't connect to the console using the Virutual Console Client (i.e, by opening the downloaded viewer.jnlp).

The screenshot shows the "Connection failed." message I got.

I this on tested this in various combinations, with two R610 as iDRAC "server", and connecting to the them from windows and macos systems. Finally I found a macbook with an older Java and there it still works.

Any known cure? Otherwise it would be a service call since my machines are in ProSupport.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Peter Holl
PNSensor GmbH