On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Andre Noll murmured woefully:
> On 00:41, Nix wrote:
>
>> > So I downloaded iproute2-2.4.7-now-ss020116-try.tar.gz, but there
>> > seems to be a problem with errno.h:
>>
>> Holy meatballs that's ancient.
>
> It is the most recent version on the ftp server mentioned in the HOWTO.

OK, so I guess the howto is a bit out of date :/

>> [uClibc]
>>
>> Alternatively, just suck down GCC from, say,
>> svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/tags/gcc_3_4_5_release,
>> or ftp.gnu.org, or somewhere, and point buildroot at that.
>
> Yep, there's a 'dl' directory which contains all downloads. One can
> download the tarballs from anywhere else to that directory. Seems to
> work now.

Ah, I just work from svn checkouts :) but they *are* twice the size of
a normal tarball, so I guess I understand using the tarballs instead :)

--
`Come now, you should know that whenever you plan the duration of your
 unplanned downtime, you should add in padding for random management