On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Mike Tvarkunas wrote:

> I keep seeing mentions of Raidtools0.90, but all I seem to be able to find
> is 0.50?  Where is 0.90 being hid at?  Can someone send me that addy,
> please! :)

It's in the 'alpha' code directory.  The URL is
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/daemons/raid/alpha/

Have fun!

Geof

DISCLAIMER:  The comments above are my own and may not represent the views
             of my employer.
:     Geoffrey P. Goodrum       :         US Department of Commerce         :
:       +1-301-457-5100         : NOAA/NESDIS National Climatic Data Center :
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:         Satellite Services Branch         :