I know this may be more of a hardware question than a specific RAID
question, but here goes.  I just got a DPT RAID controller, but my
motherboard has a built-in scsi controller.  So I have two scsi
controllers.  My problem is that I have a resource conflict between the
RAID card and the on-board scsi card.  Does anyone know how to resolve
this.  The board is made by intel and the scsi card is an adaptec
aix7880 or something like that.  On boot, the adaptec card is seen, but
the DPT card is passed over because it has been assigned the same
resources.  Linux is recognizing the DPT card but skipping for the above
reason.  Can I do an append in the lilo.conf file to force it?
Thanks,

Lorenz Glaza
Transamerica Life Companies
Special Studies/ALM